At Swft Connect, we prioritize our customers’ data privacy and security above all else. We have taken the required steps to ensure that we are compliant with GDPR and protect the rights of our customers.
What is GDPR?
GDPR is a set of regulations that came into effect on May 25, 2018, designed to give EU citizens greater control over their personal data and how it is collected, used, and shared. It replaces the 1995 EU Data Protection Directive and applies to any company that processes the personal data of EU citizens, regardless of where the company is located.
What personal information do we gather, and why?
We collect and process personal data for a variety of purposes, including:
- Fulfilling orders and delivering products or services to our customers
- Communicating with our customers and responding to inquiries
- Improving our products and services
- Personalizing the customer experience and offering relevant recommendations
We only gather the minimum amount of personal information required to fulfil the aforementioned reasons, and we never use it for anything else without specific permission.
What rights do you have under GDPR?
Under GDPR, you have the following rights:
- The right to be informed about how your personal data is being used
- The right of access to your personal data
- The right to rectification of any incorrect or incomplete personal data
- The right to erasure (also known as the “right to be forgotten”)
- The right to restrict processing of your personal data
- The right to data portability
- The right to object to the processing of your personal data
- The right not to be subject to automated decision-making, including profiling
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at email@example.com.
How do we protect your personal information?
Your personal information is protected to the highest standard by Swft Connect. To maintain the security of your personal data, we have put in place the necessary technical and organisational safeguards, including:
- Encrypting sensitive data
- Using secure servers to store personal data
- Implementing strict access controls to prevent unauthorized access to personal data
- Providing users the ability to lock their profiles remotely
We also require that the third parties who provide our services take the necessary precautions to safeguard the security of your personal information.
What actions did we take to comply with GDPR?
To ensure that we are GDPR compliant:
- A Data Protection Officer has been appointed, and you may reach them at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Adjusted our products and services to ensure that only GDPR-compliant offerings are made available to our clients
Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns about our GDPR compliance. We are committed to dealing with any issues concerning the protection of your personal data in a transparent and professional manner.
Need additional help? Get in touch.